1. CONDITIONS - On sending the application form, the student is obliged to observe the school regulations.
2. ENTRANCE FEE - The application fee of € 68,00 is obligatory for all courses. It is include one textbook and teaching materials and it is valid for 12 months. Therefore no further enrolment payment is due for that period.
3. TUITION - The price includes the entry assessment test, the lessons and the Certificate of Attendance.
4. LESSON DURATION - 60 minutes.
5. CLASS FORMATION - Each class has a minimum 4 students and it is based on levels of linguistic homogeneity: levels are established by the entrance exam in which students' linguistic skills and motivation are evaluated. If the group number is less than 4 students, the same program will be followed, but daily hours will be reduced. If one student is not compatible with any group, his/her daily lessons will be differently reduced. If there are insufficient applications for a course, the school reserves the right to cancel the course and reimburse the whole amount of the deposit paid.
6. THE WEEKLY HOURS OF THE CULTURAL CLASSES INCLUDED IN THE "ITALIANO IDEA VERONA" COURSES - will be reduced from 4 hours to 2 if less than 5 students are enrolled.
7. HOLIDAYS - The school respects national and religious holidays; it is closed on the following dates: on Monday following Easter day, April 25th (Liberation day), May 1st (Bank holiday), June 2nd (Republic day), August 15th (Assumption), November 1st (All Saints) and December 8th (Holy Mary day). It is not possible to make up for the missed lessons, however the school management reserves the right to organize alternative activities.
8. BANKING AND POSTAL EXPENSES - the expenses relative to the deposit sent are to be paid by the student.
9. FINAL PAYMENT - The course balance (minus deposit) should be paid in cash or by credit card at the school's registry office, within the first three days of the course.
10. CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS - Any application cancellation must be sent to the school by post or fax at least 30 days in advance; in this case the school will reimburse 80% of the paid deposit, otherwise the deposit will not be refunded. The application fee is not reimbursable and therefore it will be deducted from the deposit paid in case of reimbursement.
11. LATE ARRIVALS AND CANCELLATIONS DURING COURSE - Students who started late or, for any reason, will not complete the course, are not entitled to any refund.
12. Student who require housing must be 18 years of age or older. Students younger than 18 years old must provide written consent and documentation from their parent/guardian that states their understanding that the school takes no responsibility in the event that any problem occurs involving the minor in question.
13. A housing assignment that has been requested and confirmed by the student cannot be cancelled. If cancelled for any reason the student will be held responsible for 25% of the entire fee.
14. Payment for accommodation has to be made within the first three days of lessons directly to the host family / landlord or residence; in some cases, payments can be made at school.
15. Students residing in housing obtained by the school are required to inform Idea Verona of any changes (early or late departures, hosting family or friends at the accommodation, etc.). Idea Verona reserves the right to rearrange accommodations if necessary. In case of necessity, Idea Verona reserves the right to rearrange accommodation.
16. The school cannot be held responsible for damages caused by the student to people and/or properties within and outside its premises. Students will be held responsible for damages caused by them to the property of the school.
17. Any controversy that may arise will be dealt with by the Tribunal of Verona.